A Glimpse into The Process
As you can see from the below before and after photos, even the simplest houses can become gorgeous new homes!
We took this run down house, extended it, stripped it back to nothing but its Jarrah frame and floor boards then rebuilt from the ground up to create a magnificent weatherboard cottage, with high ceilings and glossy floors.
No expense was spared on this home, with special attention paid to every possible detail.
-The kitchen is finished with recessed vinyl cabinetry, subway tiled splashback, 900mm appliances and a breakfast bar facing out to the newly created open planned living area.
- The rear of the house was extended to create a large open plan living which includes a huge linen closet, generous third bedroom and much larger bathroom.
- The bathroom now consists of a semi-frameless shower, subway wall tiles up to 2m, a large window providing plenty of natural light for the 900mm ceramic topped vanity.
- We uncovered the timeless jarrah floorboards and made sure to carry them through to the newly created floor space. They have been sanded and vanished to maximum gloss.
- The extension created a rear alfresco area and the veradah was improved and extended at front entrance of the home. Both have Jarrah decking, set to last a lifetime.
- The old tile roof was replaced with tin, complete with anticon underlay and all external cladding covers insulation foil. Greatly improving the energy efficiency.
- To stay with the cottage theme, the front elevation is clad in vinyl weatherboard planks and low maintenance options of colorbond orb sheeting and texture painted fibro sheeting has been used in other areas. All in light grey with white details.
- The sturdy jarrah frame, high ceilings throughout, jarrah floorboards and natural light that streams in, come together to create a warm, welcoming home which is sure to see a whole new lifetime of memories.
All of this was created from something that, too often, becomes landfill. Our aim here an Nylund House Transporters is to recycle and reuse as many unloved houses and buildings as possible. You can build a new home but creating character like this is far more difficult.
If you have a little imagination and we have the know how - we have multiple buildings with the same potential, available. See our for sale section HERE.